*Subtitles for the benefit of those would like to translate the dialogue.
With Christmas a week away, Sayyid and Zamora have moved into their new house. Sayyid the doting husband has been charged with putting up the decorations and his friend Christopher has stopped by to assist, or maybe watch from the look things…
– Sayyid: “Christopher just give me a sec, I’m almost done here.”
– Christopher: “No problem man, the fellas can wait. So how were your first two days in this house?”
– Sayyid: “Bro it’s been tiring. Especially with Zamora in her state. I have to do pretty much everything.”
– Sayyid: “I can’t wait for the baby to come.” Christopher: “Bro don’t say that. You have no idea.”
While downstairs in the kitchen, Zamora, Viola, Sabrina and Meg unpack the last of the kitchen wares.
– Zamora: “I’m not ready for the baby to come yet.”
– Sabrina: ” Is the nursery not ready yet?” Zamora: “No actually it’s done. I’ll show you when we finish here. I just have never gotten so pampered as I am now.”
– Sabrina: “You’re the first pregnant woman I’ve heard say that. Most are anxious to see the baby or ready for the discomfort of carrying a child to end.”
– Viola: “Sabrina, if you had Sayyid to wait on you hand and foot as he is currently doing for Zamora, you would be saying the same thing.”
– Sabrina: “Vi, I don’t know. I had a very rough pregnancy.” Viola: “Well for mine, I wish Graham was so attentive.”
– Meg: “Viola, I think my brother was a bit scared of you when you were pregnant, and maybe that’s why he fell short.”
– Viola: “Oh come on. Everyone keeps saying I was intolerable when I was pregnant. I wasn’t that bad.” Sabrina, Zamora & Meg in unison: “YOU WERE!!”
-Sabrina: “Viola you made us all suffer. No wonder Mead is such a handful for you. He is payback!” Zamora: “She’s right. Payback is a b&*$% ain’t it?”
They spend another hour getting everything unpacked and put away….
….and when they were done they stepped back to see their handiwork.
– Zamora: “Thanks ladies. It looks great!”
Satisfied everything was in order, they all trekked upstairs to see the nursery.
– Meg: “Oh this is sooo cute.”
-Sabrina: ” So you and Sayyid did all this? Zamora: “Yes, but Sayyid mostly.”
– Sabrina: “I just love this pattern.”
– Zamora: “Ladies, I was thinking. The bake sale is next week, how about you all come here to do the baking?”
– Viola: “Sis are you sure you are up to that?”
– Sabrina: “Yeah, I mean besides your condition, you want to subject your brand new kitchen to that?”
– Zamora: “I’m totally cool with it, and hey Sayyid will clean up after. He he he he…”