Results from a full day

Today I put in a full eight hours of work on my diorama project. First my attention was directed towards the second floor apartment. The floor, columns and ceiling were painted in white and trim and wallpaper added to the kitchen walls.

20140226-203407.jpg
My model Zilary will pose in the various rooms.

20140226-203632.jpg

20140226-203725.jpg

20140226-203758.jpg
The desk shown in the corner was originally green and today I applied one coat of white paint to get this “pickling” furniture effect. Here’s a close up:

20140226-203932.jpg
No significant changes shown in the following pictures, except for the bathroom and bedroom separation and my handmade linen for the beds:

20140226-204137.jpg

20140226-204229.jpg

20140226-204247.jpg
My focus then moved to the diner, where I cut out the exterior walls.

20140226-204402.jpg

20140226-204424.jpg

20140226-204500.jpg

20140226-204528.jpg

20140226-204606.jpg

20140226-204644.jpg

20140226-204651.jpg
My only disappointment is that this diner is quarter the size of my former diner project.

20140226-205134.jpg

20140226-205140.jpg
Out with old in with the new…

2 thoughts on “Results from a full day

Leave a Reply to Billa Cancel reply