New year efforts

Well this Christmas I can truly say I got what I wanted, a utility knife, foam board and plenty spray paint. The utility knife was put to use straight away and all the walls for the two apartments have been cut, and the second floor kitchen has been hoisted up a few inches using styrofoam. Next week I will cover the exposed styrofoam with black paper as I did for the kitchen on the top floor. Upstairs the Z shaped bookcase was painted and you see the wall between the kitchen and small living room has been installed.
Here are a few pictures to show my progress on both floors:

20140111-082011.jpg

20140111-082030.jpg

20140111-082100.jpg

20140111-082113.jpg

20140111-082151.jpg

20140111-082211.jpg

20140111-082240.jpg

20140111-082257.jpg

20140111-082317.jpg

20140111-082335.jpg

Next on the agenda, repaint Poppy’s pink furniture and green desk, apply wallpaper to second apartment walls, apply flooring and make a bed for this couple on the mattress.

20140111-082902.jpg
I’m off to work on the diner…

Leave a Reply